Sunday, July 15, 2012

Lady Gaga Celebrates Her 25th Birthday

 
Her fans flooded social networking site Twitter with messages wishing the the pop icon a happy birthday.
The hash-tag #bornthisday became a worldwide trending topic, apt given her latest single Born This Way remains Number 1 in the US and her upcoming album of the same name is eagerly anticipated by fans.
Just before her birthday Gaga tweeted: “Thank you for trending #BornThisDay monsters! The sweetest tweet! You are all the present I need in the world. I’ll be 25 in about 4 hrs!”
17 hours later she tweeted: “I woke up to chicken and waffles in bed, pink tulips, + little monster bday videos. I love you! I was #bornthisday but u were#bornthisway.”
She has also sung a Mexican-style rendition of Born This Way at her birthday dinner in LA, the video of which is below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...